Bio: Lucien B. Lane
President, The Brun Company
- Has over thirty-five years of intensive commercial real estate experience, specializing in the sale, leasing
and management of office buildings, industrial parks and shopping centers.
- A graduate of The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina.
- Served three years in the U. S. (Regular) Army.
- Earned an MBA degree in Commercial Real Estate from Georgia State University after his honorable discharge from the
- Holds the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation, the highest professional recognition of the Institute of Real
- Past general manager of Diego Prime Commercial Properties, in Fort Lauderdale; helped build this company into the
largest non corporate commercial real estate investment company in Southeast Florida.
- Past regional (southeastern) vice president of American Management Company, a multi-billion-dollar real estate
investment company, headquartered in Los Angeles.
- Founded the Brun Company, a full service commercial real estate brokerage and management company, in 1990.
- Belongs to: The Citadel Alumni Association (Lifetime Member, currently serving on the Alumni Board of Directors,
representing all the Citadel alumni in Georgia, also past President, South Florida Chapter, past President, Atlanta
Chapter, and member of The Citadel Historical Council); the Institute of Real Estate Management, The Gideons International,
and Grace Lutheran Church (past President, currently Member of the Board of Elders, Past Chairman). In 2001, was selected
as a life member of Who's Who in America.